Кусочек ПТ клуба у Ван Бона

zilgaz

Член Клуба
Вот что увидел, приятно:)

pt of the year 2006 from moscow russia!

natalie & alex from russia

natalie and alex are living with their daughter anastasia in russia in the city moscow, alex is a member of the pt cruiser club russia, they do have a pt cruiser 2001 2.4L automatic, imported from the usa, alex wrote us; 'I am 33 year and I am working as financial advisor, my hobbies are besides my lovely wife natalie and daughter anastasia, tuning of cars, beer ofcourse and the russian pt club, we organize many trips, nice events and parties with our russian pt club, our cluborders to pt tuning nl were much faster and cheaper here than the orders from the u.s.a., if you will expand your assortment of technical tuning your store will be the best online store!". alex many thanks for your nice compliments and comments! enjoy your life with your wife, daughter, hobbies and your russian pt club!

Modifications; btg strut bar, arospeed intake, msd spark wires, champion double platinum sparks, mopar rear sway bar, polyurethane hyper flex suspension bushes, rotora front brake disc, powerslot rear brake disc, e&g classic grill, tyc taillights, tyc backup lights, mopar cabin airfilter, apc door stripes and fueldoor and a complete sound system of optima batt with denon, audax vp170 midbasses, beyma ht45 tweeters etc.

Xal

Член Клуба
Только вчера рассматривал :)
На www.pttuning.nl в левом верхнем углу есть раздел products, в нем страница а4 pt of the year 2006 from moscow russia

zilgaz

Член Клуба
Ну и фиг с вами, больше ничего не покажу :butthead: :crybaby: :D

Сверху