Результаты поиска

1. G

Cruise The Netherlands 13, 4th & 5th June 2016

Hello, Cruise The Netherlands, the 13th edition, once you joined us in this event. For more info and sign up click the link: http://www.pt-cruiser.nl/ctn/en/ Bye, Ed for www.cruisin.nl
  2. G

Cruise The Netherlands 11, 14th & 15th June 2014

Hello CTN friends, CTN11 will be organised by Theo & Tonny van Cann in cooperation with the other Cruisin.nl Teammembers Arjen & John. It will take place in the "Noord-Holland" area on June 14 & June 15, 2014. . Details about CTN11 hotel and Meet & Greet are not known at the moment. You...
  3. G

Cruise The Netherlands, CTN10, 8th & 9th June 2013

Hello CTN Friends from Russia, For all of you The Best Wishes for 2013 CTN10 Update: * The Meet & Greet will take place in the touristic place of Valkenburg at the Cardealer Libertycars in Valkenburg. The owner Dave and his staff will greet us with coffee, thea and some snacks. * Arjen...
  4. G

Cruise The Netherlands 9, 2nd & 3rd June 2012

Hello Cruisers from Russia Here is a message from Team Cruisin.nl, only a short note but an important one. THE CTN9 WEBSITE IS ONLINE Click on the banner, it will lead you directly to the English pages of the CTN9 website, read the pages and please sign up for our international event...
  5. G

Cruise The Netherlands 6 (CTN), 6th & 7th June 2009

Hello Cruisers from Russia, Soon the CTN 6 site will go online for another year of Cruise The Netherlands, the 6th edition. If you click the following image, you will find the first info about the event in Dutch, English and German, sorry no Russian. You all are very welcome on the 6th &...
  6. G

Cruise The Netherlands 5

Hello, In 2005 many of you participated in Cruise The Netherlands 2, and we had a great time with you girls and guys from Russia. We hope you will participate again, now there is a new possibility on the 7th & 8th of June 2008 , eastern Part of the Netherlands. Soon thee will be again a...
  7. G

PT Cruiser Alliance - Cyber Car Show

While putting this online event together in the US, I thought it might be interesting for other PT Owners to be able to see what others have done with their PTs in different areas in to world. If anyone would like to participate I'd be honored. Thank you to everyone who participated previously...
  8. G

PT Cruiser Alliance Cyber Car Show

While putting this online event together in the US, I thought it might be interesting for other PT Owners to be able to see what others have done with their PTs in different areas in to world. If anyone would like to participate I'd be honored. Thank you to everyone who participated previously...
  9. G

2004 Black PT Cruiser GT

My PT was shipped from USA to St. Petersburg in January 2007. I wonder if the owner is in this club?
  10. G

Cruise The Netherlands Four (CTN4)

Hello Russian Pt Cruiser owners , We all saw eachhother for the last time at CTN2 around the IJsselmeer in 2005, Now I can tell you a little bit more of the upcoming great international event in 2007. CTN 4 , 9TH & 10 TH JUNE 2007 IN OVERIJSSEL & DRENTHE (east-Netherlands) The Team of...
  11. G

UK Cruisers CLUB CALENDAR 2007

................Finally WE GOT IT !............... our 1st UKC CLUB CALENDAR for 2007 containing 13 photos of extremely good looking UKC-PT’s which were chosen by online vote, by the UKC club members multicoloured/size A4 for just GBP 6,00 + shipping and packing ! (All proceeds will be...
  12. G

UK Cruisers CLUB CALENDAR 2007

................Finally WE GOT IT !............... our 1st UKC CLUB CALENDAR for 2007 containing 13 photos of extremely good looking UKC-PT’s which were chosen by online vote, by the UKC club members multicoloured/size A4 for just GBP 6,00 + shipping and packing ! (All proceeds will be...
  13. G

CRUISE THE NETHERLANDS 4, THE EVENT OF 2007

Hello Russian Pt Cruiser owners , We all saw eachhother for the last time at CTN2 around the IJsselmeer in 2005, Now I can tell you a little bit more of the upcoming great international event in 2007. CTN 4 , 9TH & 10 TH JUNE 2007 IN OVERIJSSEL & DRENTHE (east-Netherlands) The Team of...
  14. G

Route 66 PT

Hi from the USA. Are there any 2006 Route 66 PTs in Russia? Please visit my website (in English) http://www.rte66pt.com ~~Fabrisia
Сверху