If you want to post, please read this

Mojito

Член Клуба
Due to large amount of spam messages we had to restrict the right to post only to registered users. For you, our international guests, we created this guest login. You need to use this information to fill-in the fields after pressing the link near the
icon on the top of the page.
Login: Guest
Pass: ptcruiser (spelled backwards)

Sorry for the inconvenience and welcome to the forum.

Кёрхер Мэн
Hello

Greetings from the UK to ptcruiser.club.

Is Mojito still with the Club?

Best wishes,

Duncan aka Redrooster, UK Cruiser member.

Bova

Видавший Cruiser
Greetings from the UK to ptcruiser.club.

Is Mojito still with the Club?

Best wishes,

Duncan aka Redrooster, UK Cruiser member.
Hi!
Russian club fans PT Cruiser is alive and well. The French club PTCruiserclub51 who organized the festival 10 years PT Cruiser in 2010 was gone. Poor. We wanted to go on holiday 15 years PT Cruiser in 2015.
Best regards, Vladimir.

PERS

Ветеран Движения
В двух словах: хотим приехать на 15-летие РТ.
Зы: я поддерживаю :)

PERS

Ветеран Движения
Опыт поездки на 10-летие уже есть. Надо уже планировать следующую)))

Bova

Видавший Cruiser
Так я только вчера увидел эту иностранную тему.
Думаю как-то неловко великобританца без ответа год держать.;)
Сейчас подумает, наверно, вот тормоза эти русские.

Bova

Видавший Cruiser
Сабж был зарегистрирован в 2006, спрашивал в 2012.
Если за шесть лет не забыл ...

Кёрхер Мэн
Hi

I am in the UK and in the UK Cruisers PT Cruiser club. My wife is from Vladivostok and we are looking to move to Vlad next year for a few years. I was wondering whether there was a PT scene in Vladivostok and regular meets. My Russian is a bit rubbish at the moment apart from what my 3 year old son teaches me whenever I come back from sea. My guess is it will improve within a few months of living in Vlad.
Would love to continue my hobby in Russia and meet like minded enthusiasts.

UK Cruisers Forum name: mikepsyche

Happy Cruisin'

Mike

ВохА

Супер модератор
Команда форума
Вот я не понял?
Этот смелый парень,хочет через всю Россию до Владивостока на своём PTи проскакать?.Или как-то с боку заплыть?.:)
Или чёйто там другое?.
)))Эх,говорила мама-учи английский(с)..:(

Кёрхер Мэн
ha ha, not sure driving a PT across Russia would be one of my best ideas but I could somehow get mine to vladivostok. With 80000 km on the clock and 12 years old now such a long journey could kill it. I am sure by ship could work but whether it's worth it is another question.

I have seen some PT Cruisers in Vladivostok so I figured I could buy one there.

only wanted to know if there are any members in the far east and if there are any events?

Diesel

Ветеран Движения
А после Владивостока можно и к нам на клумбу в Москву приехать;)

Кёрхер Мэн
Привет из польских болельщиков PTCrusera форуме. Передаю привет от наших участников форума Добро пожаловать на нашем форуме.
http://ptclub.pl/
администратор Адамес
пс. извините за "мой русский"

Последнее редактирование:

Кёрхер Мэн
Мы получили приглашение на форум на встрече российского и польского PTcruisera с вами так скажем привет. Кроме того, на нашей странице форум на английском языке. Добро пожаловать на наш форум http://ptclub.pl/index.php?/forum/15-in-english/

Сверху