Cruise The Netherlands Four (CTN4)

Кёрхер Мэн
Hello Russian Pt Cruiser owners ,

We all saw eachhother for the last time at CTN2 around the IJsselmeer in 2005,

Now I can tell you a little bit more of the upcoming great international event in 2007.

CTN 4 , 9TH & 10 TH JUNE 2007 IN OVERIJSSEL & DRENTHE (east-Netherlands)

The Team of Cruisin.nl, Michel,Renate & Sjoerd and all your friends over here hope that you all or at least some of you are willing to make the big trip again to our country to join us.

Have a look sometime in our "international forumtopic CTN4" .
You can allways leave a message behind without registration

CLICK HERE

Bye for now,

Ed
www.cruisin.nl

Mojito

Член Клуба
Hi Ed, thanks for the info!
Great you are still doing it. Keep on. We'll try to participate this time!
BTW, you can change the interface language to English at the bottom left corner of the site and create your own registration. If you need any help, let me know!

Кёрхер Мэн
Hi and best wishes Cruisin.nl

Hi Mojiti,

I (and I am really not the only one) hope, that some of you will make the trip again. You know all, you are very welcome.

Please click here for the international Christmas & New years wishes of Cruisin.nl

When you scroll down, you wiil see the wishes in hopefully correct Russian and you can click to leave a message ( without registration as a guest)

See you,

Ed
www.cruisin.nl

Кёрхер Мэн
Hello again:

The Cruise The Netherlands site is online and available in three languages.
We hope some of you can make it again to vist our international PT Cruiserevent.

Team Cruisin.nl, Renate-Michel & Sjoerd, say hi and wish you the best.

Click on the banner to visit the CTN4 site and choose your language.
Before signing in, please read all the topics.

Reservations for hotel can also be made through the CTN site. In three steps your participation is a fact.

See you, maybe at CTN4

Ed

Кёрхер Мэн
Hello,

If there are Russian Cruisers interested in visiting Cruise The Netherlands, please don't wait to long for signing in, read the update information in Dutch, German or English, only 14 two-bedrooms left :

Click banner:

The Team, Renate, Michel and Sjoerd hope to welcome again some Russian Cruisers in June in The Netherlands.

Bye,

Ed

Click banner & visit the CTN 4 site:

Mojito

Член Клуба
Thanks for checking in, Ed.
Looks like it's going to be a great party. I hope someone from our club will make it there!

Сверху