CRUISE THE NETHERLANDS THREE

A

Anonymous

Гость
Hello Russian PT Cruisers,

You all let us know that you had a great time at CTN2 last june. We had also great fun with all the participants.

I know it's early but I can allready let you know that the team of cruisin.nl is working on Cruise The Netherlands Three (CTN3) somewehere in June of 2006.

In the upcoming months a lot of new info about that meeting will be published. There will be again a special CTN-site.

CTN3 in june of 2006 will be at least two days, maybe even four days (Fridayafternoon/saturday/sunday/mondaymorning) and will probably take place in a holiday village near the Northsea-coast in the south-west area of the Netherlands (Zeeland)

We will keep you informed.

Bye for now,

Ed

Mojito

Член Клуба
Already? Now, that's what I call planning ahead! :lol:
Thanks for the info. Maybe we shold also start planning now in order to get some juices out of the sponsors!

A

Anonymous

Гость
Hello Friends from Russia,

The Dates for

Friday-afternoon 9th, Saturday 10th, Sunday 11th & Monday-morning 12th JUNE 2006

Bye,

Ed

A

Anonymous

Гость
Hello Russian Cruisers,

First of all, all the best wishes for the year 2006 in good health.

the latest info about Cruise The Netherlands 3:

The FamilyHoliday-Park where CTN3 will take place:

The five-star holiday park Hof Domburg is situated on the North-Sea shore of Walcheren, within 500 metres of beach, sea and dunes. The bungalows are very comfortable and are laid out in a pleasantly landscaped park of their own within the whole of Hof Domburg.

NOTE: Please don't surf the internet to book a bungalow in this holiday-park, because the team of Cruisin.nl (renate & Michel and Sjoerd) will inform you good time before the Meeting on the special CTNT-site and also in English about meet and greet, bungalow-bookings etc., thank you

http://cruisin.nl/ctnt/

Ed

A

Anonymous

Гость
Hello Cruisers from outside the Dutch borders,

THIS WEEK YOU WILL FIND IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SIGNING IN , ACCOMODATION (3 nights inside Hof Domburg) etc. ON THE SPECIAL CTN3 SITE, http://cruisin.nl/ctnt/

The team is very busy updating that site. they will present the information on that site not only in 2 languages as in 2005 (2 days, 2 languages :lol: ) but in 4 languages ( 4 days, 4 languages :lol: ) , so a bit of work.

Keep a Cruiser-Eye on that site this week.

A

Anonymous

Гость
CTN3 site

Hello,

The Team has updated the CTN3 site now, so you can look at all the available information at the moment. The site is in English,German and Dutch. Will be in French soon. Sorry, no Russian.

Hope some of you will decide to come again to the Netherlands.

Please click Photo (you all must known, Sjoerd also used it on the site of Cruisin.nl :lol: ) for CTN3

Bye

Ed

E

Ed

Гость
Hello Pt Cruisers from Russia,

Time is running out and I am wondering if you still have plans to visit CTN3 with some Russian Cruisers.

If so, please sign in at the special CTN3 site.

When you can't come this year, we will make some nice pictures and after the event you can enjoy them.

all the best to you and hope to see you,

Ed

Mojito

Член Клуба
Hi Ed, thanks for checking out or site.
Unfortunately, it looks like we are not coming this year, otherwise we would have contacted you. I wish you to make this event even better than the last one and send our regards to all the participants (familiar and new).
I hope we can make it to CTNT 4, 5 etc.
Roman

E

Ed

Гость
Hi Moijto,

You all will be missed at CTN3, but we were very proud to meet you in 2005. Hopefully we will see you some day soon, maybe at CTN4 but maybe sooner somewhere else.

Thanks again and all the best to the members of the Russian PT Cruiserclub.

Ed

Сверху