the sun shine

• Автор темы Anonymous
  • Дата начала
A

Anonymous

Гость
It is with pleasure that I would accomodate you for our meeting of Menton 2005 :D excuse me for my English who is not perfect :oops:

Mojito

Член Клуба
What is Menton 2005? How often do you have your club meetings? Do you have photos of you previous club meetings?

Mojito

Член Клуба
The landscapes are fantastic! That must have been fun! :rr:
You can also check our club picture gallery here. Just click on the thumbs and you'll figure it out.

A

Anonymous

Гость
Like we have very good relation with the french PTCCA1 in france, we invit you to discover our website :
http://www.crossfire-viper.com
the first european "Chrysler Crossfire fanatics" club
where Pt-cruiser of all the world are welcome.
By the menu "Comunications" you can make a tour in our forum or our gallery.
We will be present at Menton with our "PTCCA" friends.

Take care and ahave a nice day from France

ps : We would like have news about Crossfire in russian !!!!!

A

Anonymous

Гость
Hello, I have just seen the gallery of photograph which you put on line :D . I think that it will be interesting to come to see you, the summer well on :wink: . Before that should be present to us for the meeting in Holland the 11&12 June 2005.

Mojito

Член Клуба
Anonymous написал(а):
ps : We would like have news about Crossfire in russian !!!!!
Thanks for you welcome and hello to all Crossfires of France and Europe!
CF is a fantastic car! I'll be popping in to your forums and see what's going on.

PTCCA1, we are seriously considering the possibility of joining one of the European PT meetings. May be we'll meet there!

A

Anonymous

Гость
For this 1 day of the year when we have had sun :sunny: , I wish you a good year for 2005 :eek:ccasion5: :wav:

A

Anonymous

Гость
Hello, the program of the 3 meetings mentonnaises is practically in place :D . I invite you has to come to see it and if not one will see oneself in our Dutch friends :D
www.ptcruisercotedazur.com

Mojito

Член Клуба
Thanks for the invitation. Unfortunately, we probably won't be able to make it to your meeting (if only PT Cruisers could fly :roll: ). But we ARE planning to go to the Netherlands in June. So, I hope we'll meet there.
Greetings to all PT Cruisers of France!

Mojito

Член Клуба
Great photos! Thanks for sharing. So the Crossfire Club consists of only one car, or the others were hiding :wink:

A

Anonymous

Гость
The day before there had been barbecue :D , the photographs are morning :sleepy1: , therefore :tard:

Mojito

Член Клуба
Thanks for the pics. Very interesting. Someone really did a good job on that black PT 8)
See you in Holland!

Кёрхер Мэн
Hello :alien: , That made well a long time that I had not come to see your
gallery of photography and I see with pleasure that you are
increasingly numerous in your club :hello1: . I would like to know if you would
give me the authorization to take some photographs of the albums to
make a special page on your club for our site. I am spirit studied to
make can be a meeting on Budapest :idea: . With the pleasure this of
re-examining on a meeting, from here I would try to progress in
English. Thank you in advance :hello1:
PTCCA1

Mojito

Член Клуба
Hello and welcome,
Yes, feel free to use the pictures. Just don't forget to give us a link to you site!

Сверху